Sep 28, 2011

My Farm Life 2 Download for PC

My Farm Life 2 Picture
My Farm Life 2 takes casual games to new heights as players tend to crops 30 stories above busy city streets! Help Lisa tackle the unique challenges of running a rooftop farm as you grow crops, milk cows, and produce goods in 60 exciting episodes!
My Farm Life 2 Picture 3
My Farm Life 2 is jocund and impressive Time Management PC game with composite conundrums, extra hurdles and more than enough original surprises. The writers of My Farm Life 2 PC game delivered the look and feel of dynamic Time Management PC game by smashing video. All Time Management genre lovers will definitely like My Farm Life 2, as well as beginners who just met the dimension of computer games such as this ritzy Time Management PC game.
My Farm Life 2 Picture 1
System requirements:
DirectX: 9.0
CPU: 1.0 GHz
Flie Size: 46.04 MB
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Hard Drive: 54 MB
Features:
  1. Tackle the unique challenges!
  2. Get back to your roots with My Farm Life!
  3. 150 levels
  4. 38 trophies
My Farm Life 2 Picture 2

No comments: