Sep 9, 2011

Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco - Mac Game Final version

Download page: Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco - Mac Game Final version
Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco - Mac Game Final version
$250 Million in solid gold has been stolen from an armored car. The gold's owner has hired you to find and return the gold before the trail goes cold and it is lost forever. Become the legendary Mystery P.I. and find the hidden clues necessary to crack the case! Use your Hidden Object skills to explore the gorgeous city of San Francisco and find the stolen gold in Mystery P.I. - Stolen in San Francisco!

Features:

- Gorgeous locations

- Incredible artwork

- Track down the Stolen Gold!

Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco - Mac picture 3
Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco - Mac picture 2
All veterans of unequaled Hidden Object Mac games will be hit by this amazingly bright Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco Mac game. Find a whole lot covert jobs and you will be hit by much more surprising pot, it will be the A1 pleasure for all. Both pro players and rookies will appreciate immense nimble process of playing, bright drawing and melodic sound in electric Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco Mac game.
Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco - Mac picture 1

System requirements:

Mac OS: 10.4

CPU: 800 Mhz (INTEL ONLY)

RAM: 256 MB

Hard Drive: 55 Mb

No comments: